STEP 1All facility visitors need to fill out a Responsibility Code. You need to sign waivers for both you + your child.
STEP 2Once you've submitted the waiver, use the same password you entered in the waiver to log into your MindBody account.
STEP 3You’re ready to book your child’s first youth program!
Jump to FAQ
Youth Programs + Pricing
Discounted Shareable Kids or Teen Academy 10-Pack Bonus! Today Only
$329 (originally $375) + Any Kids or Teen Academy 10-pack you purchase can be shared with other visitors.
Active for 3 months from purchase.
10 Pack can be shared. Each visitor will use one separate visit when they check-in.
BKBeast Climbing Teams
Contact the BKB team for more info
1 Practice per Week (Sunday 2:00-3:30PM)
2 Practices per Week (Tuesdays + Thursdays 4:30-6:30PM)
2 Practices per Week (Mondays + Wednesdays 4:30-7:00PM )
3 Practices per Week (Mondays + Wednesdays + Fridays with Friday practice being at Lincoln Park 4:30-7:00PM)
$350 - $425
BKBeast Membership Includes
- Unlimited Facility Access
- 2 Guest Passes Per Month
- Exclusive access to special events, workshops, and programming
- Access to scholarships for members of the youth climbing community who are in need of financial assistance.
Private Youth Parties
Events can be booked in 2-hr time slots with prices ranging from $225 - $850 depending on group size and use of a private party room.
All events include a 1:5 instructor to attendee ratio. Instructors assist with gear + protection and provide introductory climbing skills + information.
Youth Supervision Policy
For all kids not participating in a youth program or event, adults must actively supervise their child at all times in the facility. We request that there is at least one supervising adult for every three kids 10 years and under, OR one adult for every five kids between the ages of 11 and 13.
- Cancellations up to one week prior will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations within a week but outside of 48 hours of the program will receive a refund of account credit only.
- Cancellations within 48 hours will not receive a refund or credit.
- Brooklyn Boulders reserves the right to cancel the program if the minimum enrollment is not reached with a refund of the entire program fee.