STEP 1All facility visitors need to fill out a Responsibility Code. You need to sign waivers for both you + your child.
STEP 2Once the waivers are completed, you’ll have access to your own account but will need to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to setup access to your child’s account. Make sure to specify your location to avoid delays.
STEP 3Now, you’re ready to book your child’s first youth program!
Jump to FAQ
Youth Programs + Pricing
- Ages 5-14
- Available Most School Holidays
- Gear Rental + Day Pass Included
BKBeast Climbing Teams
Contact the BKB team for more info
1 Practice per Week (Sunday 2:00-3:30PM)
2 Practices per Week (Tuesdays + Thursdays 4:30-6:30PM)
2 Practices per Week (Mondays + Wednesdays 4:30-7:00PM )
3 Practices per Week (Mondays + Wednesdays + Fridays with Friday practice being at Lincoln Park 4:30-7:00PM)
$350 - $425
BKBeast Membership Includes
- Unlimited Facility Access
- 2 Guest Passes Per Month
- Exclusive access to special events, workshops, and programming
- Access to scholarships for members of the youth climbing community who are in need of financial assistance.
Private Youth Parties
Events can be booked in 2-hr time slots with prices ranging from $225 - $850 depending on group size and use of a private party room.
All events include a 1:5 instructor to attendee ratio. Instructors assist with gear + protection and provide introductory climbing skills + information.
How to book a youth program
- Select “sign up” on your desired class from the schedule
- Hit next and you’ll be prompted to sign in.
- Log into your child’s MBO account (your email address + their account password)
- Don’t have a password for your child’s account?
Reach out to email@example.com with your email address + child’s name to have a temporary password issued and gain access to your child’s account.
- Select the corresponding pass option and hit next
- Add your billing info and check-out! Jump to Schedule
Waiver + Child’s Account Access Issues
- Due to current system limitations, you are not able to set a password for a minor’s account when you sign their waiver.
- After signing a waiver for you and your child, Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your BKB location, email address, and child’s name to have a temporary password issued and gain access to your child’s account.
- Already have an MBO account and just need to sign a waiver for your child? Select ”Already in our System” and sign-in to add them.
- Please bear with us as we’re evolving this waiver + account sign-up process to create a better experience!
- Sign Waiver
Common Booking Issues
- We don’t allow online booking for day-of classes. If you are trying to book a class for today, please call the facility at 312.268.0002 to check availability.
- If you’re logged into your own account instead of your child’s, you won’t be able to schedule a class.
- Unable to access your child’s account? Reach out to email@example.com.
Update billing or add credit card to account
- You can update your billing info when purchasing a class
- Alternatively, you can log into your MBO account to update. Learn How
Youth Supervision Policy
For all kids not participating in a youth program or event, adults must actively supervise their child at all times in the facility. We request that there is at least one supervising adult for every three kids 10 years and under, OR one adult for every five kids between the ages of 11 and 13.
- Cancellations up to one week prior will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations within a week but outside of 48 hours of the program will receive a refund of account credit only.
- Cancellations within 48 hours will not receive a refund or credit.
- Brooklyn Boulders reserves the right to cancel the program if the minimum enrollment is not reached with a refund of the entire program fee.