SUMMER ADVENTURE CAMPS
Summer Adventure Camps at Brooklyn Boulders develop big-hearted, open-minded kids with a serious amount of determination. We will introduce your kids to climbing and help them set individual goals while integrating classroom-style learning in a climbing environment. Our themes for Summer 2018:
WARNING: CLIMBING MAY TEACH YOUR KIDS INVALUABLE LIFE SKILLS
SUMMER ADVENTURE CAMPS
BEGIN JUNE 17, 2019
Summer Adventures Camps will keep your kid engaged all day long with a roster of climbing challenges, STEAM activities, team building exercises and more. Your child will gain empowering skills and fun memories that will last a lifetime.
BKB Kids Will Learn:
- Hands-On Problem Solving
- Spatial + Fine Motor Skills
- Ages 5 – 12
- 9AM – 3:30PM
- Early drop-off starts at 8:30AM
- Extended Day pick-up is at 6PM (Space Permitting)
- 1:5 staffing ratio allows every child to make a special connection to their instructor
- Sibling discounts available upon request
- June 17-21
- June 24-28
- July 1-5
- July 8-12
- July 15-19
- July 22-26
- July 29 – Aug. 2
- August 5-9
- August 12-16
- August 19-23
- August 26-30
- Full Week: $589
- Full Week + Extended Day: $689
- *4-Day Week: $476
- *4-Day Week + Extended Day: $556
*Only available for 4th of July week
BKB x The Advent School of Engineering and Design Summer Program
BKB x The Advent School are offering a one week program filled with design, engineering, problem solving, climbing, and more! Designers will receive instruction in the basics of rock climbing. They’ll develop strength, speed, endurance, precision, spatial awareness, dynamism and creativity. Designers will also build their own prototype of a climbing wall while learning first hand about the mechanisms inside a belay. On the last Friday of the session, the children will share their creations and prototypes with friends and family at the Design Expo.
BKB x Parkour Generations Boston
BKB x Parkour Generations offers one week of parkour, climbing, adventure plus more. Kids receive instruction in the basic movements of Parkour and a number of strength and conditioning exercises. They’ll develop strength, speed, endurance, precision, spatial awareness, dynamism and creativity.
BKB x Esh Circus Arts
BKB x ESH will teach your child to master new circus arts skills and challenges on our climbing walls. Children will be immersed in performing arts experiences while developing a sense of self-confidence, teamwork, self expression, physical fitness and fun.
Summer 2019 Partner Programs | Click the image below for booking
BKB Kids will emerge from this summer as thoughtful, kind, and mindful members of their communities, both at BKB and elsewhere.
By instilling the qualities of bravery, determination, and integrity, your children will be able to overcome any obstacles they might face.
We’ll teach your kids to be resourceful, healthy + strong through project-based learning and fun challenges.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
BKB Kids instructors are passionate educators who live by our core values. They are:
- Not afraid to get weird and see things from a kid’s perspective
- Dedicated to promoting teamwork and co-creation
- Relentless advocates for inclusion, ensuring that any child can make BKB their second home
- Artists, educators, and athletes who always make it beautiful
- Strong believers that attitude is everything, and believe in the value of failing gracefully
- Driven by a desire to inspire the next generation of climbers and awesome humans
Our youth programs are staffed at a 1:5 ratio, allowing for individual attention and mentorship. All BKB Kids staff are mandated reporters and CPR, AED, and First-Aid Certified.
If you have any questions about BKB Adventures please email email@example.com.