First, a pat on the back. You’re about to experience firsthand the unique community that is Brooklyn Boulders and an environment that encourages your best self through climbing, fitness, events and more.
- Everyone entering our facility for the first time must sign our waiver and take a facility orientation.
- If you’re under 18 years old, you need a legal guardian present while you climb.
- Bring a lock if you wish to keep your belongings secure in our lockers.
- Climbing shoes must be worn on the walls and can be rented at the front desk.
- Wear comfortable, flexible clothing and socks.
- You must be 14 years or older to use our fitness equipment.
While the facility orientation covers basic risk management needed to use our facility, first-timers often choose to take our Sessions class. Taught by our American Mountain Guide Association (AMGA) CWI-certified instructors, this course features coaching in a small-group setting. Meet new climbers, and receive expert advice on how to make tweaks and important corrections to your climbing technique.
Register for an account by signing our waiver. Remember your email and password for future use.
Request More Info
Drop your contact info here and we’ll get back to you.