Whether you’re already a morning person or you’re a recovering night owl, the best way to make sure to get a workout in is to get it done early!
Each of our morning fitness options are unique and feature a different instructor so you won’t have any chance to get bored of the same routine. Mondays in the Beastbox have access to pull-up bars and the climbing wall for traversing and climbing-specific drills. On Wednesdays, get your full body moving with a focus on primal movements and bodyweight exercises in E’s HIIT. Last — but certainly not least — on Fridays, Kristina’s HIIT will make sure you don’t have any guilt about taking the weekend off.
If you’re into the idea, but finding yourself incapable of not hitting “snooze” repeatedly until it’s too late, try some of our team’s pro-tips:
- Plug your phone in far, faaaar away from your bed.
- Prepare your workout clothes/gym bag the night before.
- Make sure you’re getting at least 8 hours of sleep. PS: While we certainly want you in our morning class, it’s actually much better for your health to get that sleep. Give this podcast episode a listen if you’re interested in learning more about sleep hygiene. Which leads us to #3…
- Go to sleep earlier, obviously. While this is a no-brainer, hitting the hay at an earlier hour isn’t easy for everyone, so try turning off all screens 1-2 hours before your ideal bedtime. Additionally, consider a magnesium glycinate supplement if you’re consistently having trouble catching your Z’s (but of course, consult with your doctor first).
- Try not to eat too close to bedtime.
- Just come on over and GET IT DONE! Almost nobody ever regrets the workout after its done.
Join us for a satisfying workout before most people even get out of bed and sign up today!