SUMMER ADVENTURE CAMPS
Brooklyn Boulders Adventures develop big-hearted, open-minded kids with a serious amount of determination. We will introduce your kids to climbing and help them set individual goals while integrating classroom-style learning in a climbing environment.
WARNING: CLIMBING MAY TEACH YOUR KIDS INVALUABLE LIFE SKILLS
SUMMER ADVENTURES CAMPS
BEGIN JUNE 29TH, 2020
BKB Adventures will keep your kid engaged all day long with a roster of climbing challenges, STEAM activities, team building exercises and more. Your child will gain empowering skills and fun memories that will last a lifetime.
BKB Kids Will Learn:
- Hands-On Problem Solving
- Spatial + Fine Motor Skills
- Ages 5 – 12
- 9AM – 3:30PM
- Early drop-off starts at 8:30AM
- Extended Day pick-up is at 6PM (Space Permitting)
- 1:5 staffing ratio allows every child to make a special connection to their instructor
- Sibling discounts available upon request
- 29th- July 3rd: Summer Adventure Week
- 6-10: Summer Adventure Week
- 13-17: Summer Adventure Week
- 20-24: Summer Adventure Week
- 27-31: Summer Adventure Week
- 3-7: Summer Adventure Week
- 10-14: Summer Adventure Week
- 17-21: Summer Adventure Week
- 24-28: Summer Adventure Week
- 31-Sept 4th: Summer Adventure Week
- Full Week: $645
- Full Week + Extended Day: $745
BKB Kids will emerge from this summer as thoughtful, kind, and mindful members of their communities, both at BKB and elsewhere.
By instilling the qualities of bravery, determination, and integrity, your children will be able to overcome any obstacles they might face.
We’ll teach your kids to be resourceful, healthy + strong through project-based learning and fun challenges.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
BKB Kids instructors are passionate educators who live by our core values. They are:
- Not afraid to get weird and see things from a kid’s perspective
- Dedicated to promoting teamwork and co-creation
- Relentless advocates for inclusion, ensuring that any child can make BKB their second home
- Artists, educators, and athletes who always make it beautiful
- Strong believers that attitude is everything, and believe in the value of failing gracefully
- Driven by a desire to inspire the next generation of climbers and awesome humans
Our youth programs are staffed at a 1:5 ratio, allowing for individual attention and mentorship. All BKB Kids staff are mandated reporters.
If you have any questions about BKB Adventures please email email@example.com.