At Brooklyn Boulders, we seek to change the game when it comes to experiential education for youth. We’re meticulous about creating holistic curricula, that is experiential and interactive, on and off our walls. Your kids will leave BKB programming with new friends, a stronger sense of self-confidence and experience building their will to try, fail and try again. Learning things like problem solving, concentration, movement and spatial awareness are just the beginning!
Our team is comprised of experienced climbers and educators with more than enough energy to keep your kids engaged and excited. This isn’t your typical babysitter-type team. A 1:5 ratio allows our instructors to get to know their kids, making sure individual needs are met and creating memories that will last forever.
The BKB Team is mandated reporter trained.
Ages 5–12 | Weekdays 4PM–6PM + Weekends 9AM–11AM
At Kids Academy we approach climbing with a twist — we integrate experiential, process-oriented learning into a climbing environment.
Our curriculum teaches children the mental, physical and social aspects of climbing as they apply to life. Activities include bouldering, roped climbing, team building and climbing games.
Highlights and Skills
- 2 hours of programming with a 1:5 belayer to climber ratio
- Gear rental and day pass included
- Experiential learning environment
- Independent & abstract thinking
- Problem solving alone or as part of a group
- Success through failure
- Body positivity
*Purchase of a 10-pack allows you to schedule recurring Kids Academy sessions in advance, right from home!
Ages 5–12 | 9AM–3:30PM, early drop off and extended day available
Through climbing, team-building exercises and S.T.E.A.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) activities, BKB Adventure Days will teach your kiddo how to become big-hearted, open-minded, and prepared for the world ahead.
- Challenge course and team building elements
- 1 free BKB Adventures t-shirt
- Outdoor Recess at, weather permitting
- One Snack per day
- Building skills that will last a lifetime
- Sibling discounts for bookings of two or more (reach out to request promo code)
Our team members are experienced climbers with more than enough energy to keep your kids psyched for a single day or the whole week. This isn’t your typical babysitter, our 1:5 ratio allows our team to get to know the kids, make sure their needs are met and create memories with them that will last forever.
BKB Adventure Days are available year round according to NYC Public School holidays.
If you have any questions about BKB Adventures please email Brooklyn.firstname.lastname@example.org
|ADVENTURE WEEK||$725 – $775|
|ADVENTURE SINGLE DAY||$139- $159|
- Participants must have a waiver signed, participants under 18 years must have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian. Sign our online waiver here.
- Wear comfortable clothes that will not restrict your movement.
- Water, snacks and bars can be purchased in our retail shop, but you may bring your own.
- Lockers are available for your use; bring a lock as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Cancellations one week prior to any youth program will receive a full refund
- Cancellations within 48 hours may receive a 25% refund
- There are no refunds for day-of no shows.
- All Youth Programs at Brooklyn Boulders begin promptly at their scheduled time.
Ages 11–15 | Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 5PM – 7PM
Teen Academy provides a place for teens and tweens to experience climbing and our BKB Community. Teens will solve problems individually and as a group, get consistent, hands-on instruction from BKB Team Members, have the opportunity to influence day-to-day group activities like climbing drills and technique lessons, and challenge themselves in a social, non-competitive atmosphere.
This program increases body awareness, climbing techniques, and terminology. It also helps teens improve their coordination and ability to sequence routes and problems. Includes day pass and gear rental.
*Purchase of a 10-pack allows you to schedule recurring Teen Academy sessions in advance, right from home!
TEEN ACADEMY 10-PACK
Designed to give you the tools you need to explore climbing, meet friends, and challenge yourself in a fun and relaxed environment, your Teen Academy 10 pack will keep you progressing, pushing your potential and surrounded by awesome friends!
Advanced Reservations for 10-Pack use are required.
*Teen Academy 10-Packs are available in-store or online.
|TEEN ACADEMY 10 PACK||$475|
Each birthday is a new ascent and we want to help you celebrate! We offer two-hour events for 5–20 climbers. Our cheerful staff will lead your group through our facility and coach your party to reach new heights and conquer challenges together.
- Two-hour party blocks
- 20 participants maximum, 1:5 belayer to climber ratio
- Includes private instructors and all gear
- Complimentary BKB t-shirt for birthday boy or girl
- Parties can bring their own food and beverage
- For inquiries reach out to email@example.com
$55 PER PERSON
YOUTH GROUPS + EVENTS
Group climbing packages are perfect for groups of nine or more and are perfect for scouts, class trips or a more customized birthday party They can be arranged based on your schedule and BKB’s trained staff will work with you to facilitate a fun and empowering climbing experience, ensuring everyone gets to flex their problem solving muscles on and off the wall.
- 1:5 ratio belay staff to climber ratio
- Two hours
- Includes gear
- Flexible scheduling
We require seven days advanced notice to book and staff all group bookings.
$49 PER PERSON (Minimum of 9 People*)
*We also offer group bookings for under nine people at a premium price. Please indicate if you are interested in this offering in your inquiry.
PRIVATE YOUTH COACHING
Private Youth Coaching is personally tailored to your young climber’s needs, goals and abilities with the undivided attention of our CWI certified Youth Team coaches.
Whether your young climber wants to upgrade their climbing fitness, learn additional skills or simply experience the benefits of 1:1 coaching, Youth Private Coaching is the best way to achieve accelerated progression in the sport.
- Single Session – $99/hr
- 6-Pack – $574
- 12-Pack – $1088