What is Brooklyn Boulders?
- Brooklyn Boulders (BKB) opened its doors in 2009 and has since grown to become a premiere climbing, fitness, and community experience for millions of people. With locations now nestled in the hearts of New York City, Boston, and Chicago, BKB combines play, work and life by creating and fostering a diverse community of climbers, creatives, artists, fitness enthusiasts, youth, and entrepreneurs, with the aim of Becoming Superhuman Together.
- Our Core Values
- GET WEIRD: Be yourself. BKB is your creative playground.
- CO-CREATE: Trust your team. Results are stronger when we collaborate.
- BE RELENTLESS: Attitude is everything. Take risks. Fall hard. Get back up.
- MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL: Create something extraordinary. Be proud to share it. Never stop improving.
- MAKE IT AN OPEN HOUSE PARTY: Encourage diversity and inclusion.
How do I book a virtual class?
- Sign into your MINDBODY account to ensure that your email address is correct, and that you’ve opted in to receive emails from us. If you do not have a MINDBODY account, you will be prompted to create one after clicking “Sign-up” on the class schedule.
- View our virtual class schedule here.
- Sign up for a class and go through the check-out process. You’ll receive a confirmation email from FitGrid. If it doesn’t show up immediately, check your Spam folder! You may want to add [email protected] to your contact list to ensure you receive all communications moving forward.
- Within 60 minutes of the class’ scheduled start time, you’ll receive another email from FitGrid with a unique link to access the Zoom live stream. *Do not share this link. Since it’s a unique link, any additional users will be booted off the Zoom class.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection and your device is charged!
- Click your unique link a few minutes before class is scheduled to start.
- If you have the Zoom app on your computer, tablet, or mobile device already, you’ll be entered into a waiting room and then join once the instructor accepts all attendees. We recommend using Zoom on a desktop computer for the full experience.
Please download the Zoom App before your first class.
I’m not receiving any emails even though I booked a class. What should I do?
- Please make sure you are checking the email that is linked to your Mindbody Account. To check which email that is, check your Mindbody login here.
- Please check your spam folder.
- The emails for your class booking confirmation and links to start the live stream class will come from [email protected] FitGrid is a BKB partner.
I can’t get into my class. What should I do?
Please email us at [email protected].
How are you making Zoom secure?
The Zoom access links that are shared with registered participants 60 minutes prior to class are unique, private, and have built-in password protection. Please do NOT share your personal link.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
- Cancellations up to one week prior will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations within a week but outside of 24 hours of the program will receive a refund of account credit only.
- Cancellations within 24 hours will not receive a refund.
- Brooklyn Boulders reserves the right to cancel the course, workshop or program if the minimum enrollment is not reached with a full refund or account credit.
Got more questions, comments, or feedback?
Please reach out to our Community Experience Team at [email protected].