Got gear? Win the ultimate swag for life on the wall and work on the computer by signing up for Startup Rock Climbing’s giveaway, which ends on August 12.
Membership at Brooklyn Boulders Queensbridge means joining a community of creatives; passionate and diverse climbers, yogis, artists, entrepreneurs, and more. We aim to create a home away from home, where you can climb, work out, take a yoga class, get some work done in our active co-working space, shower and relax in our saunas, network, socialize, attend art & cultural events, parties, and more.
- New HVAC Upgrade – more heat in the winter, and cool in the summer!
- Upgraded and Improved the 30/45 wall
- Brand new mats throughout the facility
- Revamped Yoga Room
- 1st Bouldering Competition ever held!
- New Members Lounge
- New Fitness Equipment
- Billing on 1/1/15 will be the last billing at the current rates. 2/1/15 will be the first billing at the new rates.
- Freeze fees will be $10/month
- More membership perks to come!
- Activation fees for memberships will be $100
- Freezing and Contract Termination require 15 days advance notice in writing to email@example.com.
- Every Brooklyn Boulders membership purchased on or after 1/1/15 will begin monthly billing after the period included in the initial payment has expired
Student Monthly Auto-Pay (MAP) — $90 + one time $100 activation fee
3-Month Prepaid – $345
Student 3-Month Prepaid – $270*
12-Month Prepaid — $1150
Student 12-Month Prepaid – $900*
Family-Monthly Auto-Pay – $115 for first family member with a minimum of two family members ($90 for each additional member)
12-Month Family Prepaid – $1150 for first family member with a minimum of two family members
($900 for each additional member)The sale begins December 15th! Questions? Get in touch with us at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Membership Happiness Team at BKB