With temperatures expected to drop to a low of -3 degrees by next Sunday, finalizing your “BOULDER and Chill” starter pack is more important than ever. That’s why we’ve come up with a handful of essentials to rev up your body temperature inside our facility before chilling outside of it.
1) Music: the perfect soundtrack makes all the difference
2) Shoes: go barefoot later
3) Bouldering wall: climb this first
4) Chalk bag: for slippery hands when you crank too hard
5) Water: quench your thirst
6) Hand salve: for skin that’s smooth and healthy
BOULDER and Chill takes place WEDNESDAY, January 20th from 6-8PM. LEARN MORE and RSVP to the event!