BROOKLYN BOULDERS SUMMER ADVENTURES
Brooklyn Boulders Adventures develop big-hearted, open-minded kids with a serious amount of determination. We will introduce your kids to climbing and help them set individual goals while integrating classroom-style learning in a climbing environment. Our themes for Summer 2017:
BKB Kids will emerge from this summer as thoughtful, kind, and mindful members of their communities, both at BKB and elsewhere.
By instilling the qualities of bravery, determination, and integrity, your children will be able to overcome any obstacles they might face.
We’ll teach your kids to be resourceful, healthy + strong through project-based learning and fun challenges.
All BKB Adventures are staffed at a 1:5 instructor-to-climber ratio and include two BKB Adventures t-shirts per child, plus snacks powered by Clif Kids. Programs run from 9 AM-3:30 PM, with Early Drop-Off available at 8:30 AM, and an Extended Day option that runs until 6 PM.
SUMMER ADVENTURE WEEKS
BEGIN JULY 10
BKB Adventures will keep your kid engaged all day long with a roster of climbing challenges, STEAM activities, team building exercises and more. Your child will gain empowering skills and fun memories that will last a lifetime.
BKB Kids Will Learn:
- Hands-On Problem Solving
- Spatial + Fine Motor Skills
- Ages 5 – 12
- 9AM – 3:30PM
- Early drop-off starts at 8:30AM
- Extended Day pick-up is at 6PM (Space Permitting)
- 1:5 staffing ratio allows every child to make a special connection to their instructor
- Sibling discounts available upon request
- July 10 – 14
- July 17 – 21
- July 24 – 28
- July 31 – August 4
- August 7 – 11
- August 14 – 18
- August 21 – 25
- Single Day: $119
- +$10 Extended Day
- Adventure Weeks: $579
- Adventure Weeks + Extended Day: $629
COOK + CLIMB ADVENTURES
BEGIN JULY 3
Adventure Days: Cook & Climb
Kids will learn about the relationship between physical activity and healthy eating habits, work up an appetite through bootcamp-style obstacle courses and as much climbing as they can handle, then learn to cook their own healthy lunch, snack, and sweet treats.
- 9 AM-3:30 PM
- Ages 5-12
- Early Drop-Off available at 8:30 AM and Extended Day until 6 PM, space permitting.
- Kids make their own healthy snacks and lunches each day, learning basic cooking skills and setting the foundation for a holistic healthy lifestyle.
- 1:5 staffing ratio allows every kid to make a personal connection to their instructor
- BKB Adventures t-shirts, climbing gear, and cooking supplies included — no need to pack a lunch!
- Sibling Discounts available upon request.
WARNING: CLIMBING MAY TEACH YOUR KIDS INVALUABLE LIFE SKILLS
ABOUT OUR TEAM
BKB Kids instructors are passionate educators who live by our core values. They are:
- Not afraid to get weird and see things from a kid’s perspective
- Dedicated to promoting teamwork and co-creation
- Relentless advocates for inclusion, ensuring that any child can make BKB their second home
- Artists, educators, and athletes who always make it beautiful
- Strong believers that attitude is everything, and believe in the value of failing gracefully
- Driven by a desire to inspire the next generation of climbers and awesome humans
Our youth programs are staffed at a 1:5 ratio, allowing for individual attention and mentorship. All BKB Kids staff are mandated reporters and CPR, AED, and First-Aid Certified.
If you have any questions about BKB Adventures please email email@example.com.