Brooklyn is where it all began in 2009, when we opened our doors in the old Daily News Garage. To us, Brooklyn is more than just a city; it’s a state of mind. It’s about the creative clash of cultures that creates a diverse community, filled with passion and the drive to make things happen.
We’re bringing Brooklyn to every city we go to – with facilities in New York, Chicago and Boston – spreading the #bkblove and that sense of community to other urban areas through climbing, fitness, art and events. At Brooklyn Boulders (BKB) you’ll find unconventional experiences that engage imagination, passion and physical potential. Come get inspired.
FIRST TIME? READ ME.
Get ready for an experience unlike any other; one that you can create. Choose to push yourself out of your comfort zone, challenge your beliefs of what is possible, or simply take in all of the art and cultural events our community has to offer and meet some incredible people. Or do it all. It’s up to you.
Here are some things to know before visiting BKB:
- Everyone entering our facility for the first time must sign our waiver and take a facility orientation.
- If you’re under 18 years old, you need a legal guardian present while you climb.
- Bring a lock if you wish to keep your belongings secure in our lockers.
- Climbing shoes must be worn on the walls and can be rented at the front desk.
- Wear comfortable, flexible clothing and socks.
- You must be 14 years or older to use our fitness equipment.
While the facility orientation covers basic risk management needed to use our facility, first-timers will have the best experience by taking our Learn the Ropes class. Taught by our American Mountain Guide Association (AMGA) CWI-certified instructors, this course teaches you the basics of top-rope climbing.
22,000 Sq. Ft. Facility
Dedicated and Skilled Route Setting Team
Members Lounge + Free Wifi
Yoga + Acroyoga Classes, + Fitness Workshops
Climbing Classes + Private Instruction
Fitness Area with Rogue Fitness Weight Training + Slackline
Climbing Training Area
Monday – Friday: 7AM- Midnight
Saturday – Sunday: 8AM – 10PM
575 Degraw St.
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Phone (347) 834 9066
Train R (Union St. Station)
Bus B63 (Union St. & 5th Ave.)