First, a pat on the back. You’re about to experience firsthand the unique community that is Brooklyn Boulders and an environment that encourages your best self through climbing, fitness, events and more.
- Everyone entering our facility for the first time must sign our waiver and take a facility orientation.
- If you’re under 18 years old, you need a legal guardian present while you climb.
- Bring a lock if you wish to keep your belongings secure in our lockers.
- Climbing shoes must be worn on the walls and can be rented at the front desk.
- Wear comfortable, flexible clothing and socks.
- You must be 14 years or older to use our fitness equipment.
While the facility orientation covers basic risk management needed to use our facility, first-timers often choose to take our Learn the Ropes class. Taught by our American Mountain Guide Association (AMGA) CWI-certified instructors, this course teaches you the basics of top-rope climbing.
Drop your contact here and we’ll get back to you