Updates from your BKB Route Setters: the Beast will be closed for a week, Lava Monster obstacle setting today, and an explanation of those brown squares in the Cliff Band.
- New HVAC Upgrade – more heat in the winter, and cool in the summer!
- Upgraded and Improved the 30/45 wall
- Brand new mats throughout the facility
- Revamped Yoga Room
- 1st Bouldering Competition ever held!
- New Members Lounge
- New Fitness Equipment
- Billing on 1/1/15 will be the last billing at the current rates. 2/1/15 will be the first billing at the new rates.
- Freeze fees will be $10/month
- More membership perks to come!
- Activation fees for memberships will be $100
- Freezing and Contract Termination require 15 days advance notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every Brooklyn Boulders membership purchased on or after 1/1/15 will begin monthly billing after the period included in the initial payment has expired
Student Monthly Auto-Pay (MAP) — $90 + one time $100 activation fee
3-Month Prepaid – $345
Student 3-Month Prepaid – $270*
12-Month Prepaid — $1150
Student 12-Month Prepaid – $900*
Family-Monthly Auto-Pay – $115 for first family member with a minimum of two family members ($90 for each additional member)
12-Month Family Prepaid – $1150 for first family member with a minimum of two family members
($900 for each additional member)The sale begins December 15th! Questions? Get in touch with us at any time, by emailing email@example.com.
The Membership Happiness Team at BKB
You may have heard about the days we’ve modified our hours. We’re using a few hours a night to get really focused on improving the active facility we love.