You can make difference in the lives of NYC inner-city youth with just four hours per month for one school year — timing is flexible based your schedule.
Here’s how to become a City Rocks Mentor:
- Be at least 23 years old (you have to have some years behind you to acquire wisdom)
- Be a current member of Brooklyn Boulders (since June 2017)
- Submit a City Rocks Mentor Application
- Complete a background check
- Attend a Mentor Training
- Take a free BKB class, mentor your mentee and go on a Spring Gunks Climbing Trip!